The power dynamic at Paris Saint-Germain is a curious watch, with Lionel Messi set to formalise an agreement to remain for another season.
Kylian Mbappe re-signed with the French champions in May until 2025 but has still been linked with moves away from the club.
Messi came out on top over Mbappe in the World Cup final earlier this month, and Barcelona believe an opportunity might arise.
TOP STORY – BARCELONA SET TO SWOOP FOR FRUSTRATED MBAPPE
Mundo Deportivo claims that Barcelona are set for a shock move to sign Mbappe.
Speculation over Mbappe’s future is growing amid reports he was further frustrated at Parc des Princes after Messi committed to extending his PSG stay.
The 24-year-old was close to joining Real Madrid in the past but he has been turned off by Los Blancos, since copping heavy criticism after opting to renew with PSG, and could now move to their fierce LaLiga rivals instead.
– Fabrizio Romano claims Barca have identified 18-year-old Borussia Dortmund forward Youssoufa Moukoko as a potential target and want to sign him as a free agent next year.
– Liverpool want to sign Brighton and Hove Albion’s World Cup winner Alexis Mac Allister, reports La Repubblica. The Reds have joined Juventus, Dortmund, Inter and Benfica in pursuing the Argentina midfielder.
– Dortmund midfielder Jude Bellingham is set to choose Real Madrid over Liverpool, with the Spanish champions to prioritise a deal in 2023, claims Goal. The Liverpool Echo reports Bellingham and Dortmund will sit down in January to discuss his future.
– Liverpool are interested in Inter defender Milan Skriniar , according to Fichajes. The Reds are looking at defensive reinforcements, with Skriniar out of contract at the end of this season.
– Chelsea are interested in signing Celtic’s Croatia international Josip Juranovic as cover for the injured Reece James, according to Sky Sports.
– Il Tempo claims that Roma have sounded out PSG about terminating Georginio Wijnaldum‘s season-long loan. The Dutchman suffered a serious injury in August.