Lionel Messi has been linked with a blockbuster move to MLS club Inter Miami.
The Times report that the US franchise, co-owned by David Beckham, are ready to make Messi the highest-paid player in MLS history.
Messi is out of contract at Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season and has also been linked with a move to his former club Barcelona.
TOP STORY – MESSI AND BUSQUETS COULD BE BOUND FOR MIAMI
Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets is set to join ex-team-mate Lionel Messi at MLS club Inter Miami, according to Cope.
The 34-year-old Spain captain is out of contract at the end of this season and has been weighing up his future at Camp Nou.
Messi and Busquets spent more than a decade together at the Blaugrana and could re-unite in Florida, where the Argentina great regularly vacations at a house he owns.
– ESPN reports Manchester United are exploring a January loan move for Chelsea’s Christian Pulisic. Newcastle United and Arsenal have also been linked with the United States international by the Mail.
– Chelsea have been keeping a close watch on Bayer Leverkusen’s Ecuadora centre-back Piero Hincapie during the World Cup, reports the Mirror.
– Fichajes claims that Real Madrid’s German midfielder Toni Kroos has rejected the chance to move to Manchester City.
– Newcastle will move for 18-year-old Vasco da Gama midfielder Andrey Santos in January, according to the Northern Echo.
– Milan are eager to discuss lowering the €22m purchase option fee for on-loan midfielder Brahim Diaz with parent club Real Madrid, reports La Gazzetta dello Sport. The Spaniard’s two-year loan deal is due to expire at the end of the season.