Youssoufa Moukoko has scored six goals and provided four assists this Bundesliga season for Borussia Dortmund, putting him firmly in the spotlight.
The 17-year-old has stepped up since Erling Haaland’s exit for Manchester City, with Dortmund sitting fourth in the Bundesliga.
The Cameroon-born forward is contracted with Dortmund until 2023, but his impressive displays are attracting interest.
TOP STORY – LIVERPOOL ENTER RACE FOR DORTMUND’S MOUKOKO
Liverpool have entered the race for Borussia Dortmund’s Youssoufa Moukoko with Barcelona, Real Madrid and Juventus already circling, according to SPORT.
Moukoko is out of contract in mid-2023, when many clubs are hoping to sign him on a free transfer.
The teenager has hinted he is content at Dortmund for now, with reports he will hold off until he turns 18 on November 20 to sign a new deal when viewed as an adult under German labour laws.
– Real Madrid midfielder Eden Hazard could be lured back to the Premier League with interest from Newcastle United and Aston Villa, claims El Nacional.
– Christopher Nkunku‘s proposed move to Chelsea may be hijacked by Real Madrid, reports El Nacional. The RB Leipzig forward is willing to wait for Madrid before confirming his Blues move.
– Birmingham Live claims new Aston Villa manager Unai Emery wants to bring in forward trio Nicolas Jackson, Yeremi Pino and Samuel Chukwueze from his former club Villarreal in January, along with Pau Torres.
– The Sun reports Tottenham are considering making a January move for Everton winger Anthony Gordon.
– Struggling Premier League club Southampton have decided to sack manager Ralph Hasenhuttl, according to The Athletic.
Exclusive: Southampton have decided to sack Ralph Hasenhuttl.
They had planned to wait until the World Cup before making a change but could now act sooner.
Full story onw/ : https://t.co/Gyh94TP6V2
— Dan Sheldon (@dansheldonsport)